Get top-of-the-line tools for your school work and projects efficiently.
Office Professional Plus 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere.
- Empowering students to do their best work from virtually anywhere.
- Helps students to do more with technology without having to learn specialized programs.
- Enables students to create and edit documents simultaneously for team work.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Integrated solution capabilities such as enterprise content management (ECM), electronic forms, and information rights and policy capabilitiesMore students in more colleges and universities across the country depend on Microsoft® Office to help them achieve academic excellence. So while you’re writing reports, analyzing data and preparing presentations, you’re also mastering the tools today that will help you launch your career tomorrow.
Create Great-Looking Schoolwork with a Comprehensive Suite of Applications
- Get academic essentials at a student-friendly price. You’ve got a full class schedule, so you have to make the most of your time to succeed. Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010 gives you a suite of 7 versatile applications to help you tackle every assignment, presentation and group project — all with the same familiar, easy-to-use interface. Best of all, as a student you qualify for special academic pricing.
- Write reports that get noticed. Standout reports combine style and substance. Microsoft® Word 2010 helps you add both. For style, SmartArt® graphics and text effects give your writing visual impact and a polished, professional look. For substance, use the Citations and Bibliographies feature to save new sources and generate a bibliography automatically. Word makes it easier than ever to write your way to remarkable results.
- Create captivating presentations. You want to create a presentation that grabs your audience immediately. Start with easy-to-use SmartArt® graphics and animations in Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010 that make every slide look its best. Add audio and video to create a dazzling visual experience, and you’re just a few clicks away from a standing ovation.
- Turn complex problems into compelling results. From algebra to physics, you need to solve problems and show what your numbers mean. Microsoft® Excel® 2010 helps you spot and highlight important trends in your data and create graphics to illustrate your results. Suddenly, even the toughest problems make perfect sense.
- Make group projects more organized and productive. In group projects, organization is the ultimate advantage. When everyone uses Microsoft® Word and Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010, they can limit document editing to one person at a time, or open it up and let the whole team work together. Working separately or remotely? Use online folders to share documents you’ve created and compare notes. With the right tools, you can work together more efficiently in any setting.
- Stay on top of assignments everywhere you study. Your school experience is bound to take you beyond the classroom. Microsoft® Office applications extend to the web to keep all of your assignments within reach. Web versions of Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel,® Microsoft® PowerPoint® and Microsoft® OneNote® — plus your own online storage folders — let you view, do some light editing, and save your documents from virtually any PC with Internet access. Or save a copy to your desktop to work on later.
- Connect and communicate easily wherever you go. Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 makes it easy to stay in touch with the people who matter most — from advisors to classmates to professional contacts. Stay connected by exchanging and updating contact information and sharing up-to-date schedules with friends using the Group Scheduling view. Plus stay on top of email using your PC or a smartphone with Outlook Mobile 2010.
Work together from anywhere
- Share notes and documents, no matter where you are. Learning is more collaborative than ever when the group uses Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010 to work together. Create presentations as a team, compile research papers, and easily post documents online to share ideas with others — from across campus or across town. And because you can access your files on the web from virtually any PC with an Internet connection or a smartphone,* you’re in touch with what you need when classmates meet up.
What’s New About Microsoft Office 2010?
- Add impact, energy and efficiency to every project. Bring energy and impact to presentations with audio, video and animation in Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Add extensive text effects and table formatting options in Microsoft® Word 2010 to create impressive documents. Reveal important trends in data with colors, charts, data bars and icons in Microsoft® Excel® 2010. And use Conversation View in Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 to track, scan and manage email conversations at a glance.
- Create and share your files from virtually anywhere. With Office 2010, you have the flexibility to create and edit documents and then easily post them online. You can access your files from virtually any computer with an Internet connection and work with others using tools you already know. Put all your ideas, information, notes and any anything you need to remember in one place. Microsoft® OneNote® 2010 gives you the ultimate digital notebook: a place to put text, photos, video, audio — all the information you’re working with in one easy-to-manage location. OneNote 2010 makes everything you need simple to find, organize and share.
- Work more efficiently with intuitive controls. All Office 2010 applications use the same simple and intuitive Ribbon, so the tools you need to create, format and enhance your documents are always right at your fingertips. And Office 2010 applications now feature the Backstage™ view, the go-to spot to conveniently save, share, print and publish your documents.
System requirements for Office 2010 include the following:
- Computer and processor - 500 MHz processor; 1 GHz required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Memory - 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Lync 2010, and certain advanced functionality.
- Hard disk - 3.5 GB available disk space
- Display - 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system - Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics - Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX® 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.